Because the immediate environment is also an important factor in the healing process, the Clinic offers a unique range of services with top quality hotel services.
The Clinic is delighted to offer premium hotel services in order to ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible.
All rooms have the benefit of the following services:
- Harmonious decoration which meets the latest safety and hygiene standards.
- A comfortable electric bed equipped with an ergonomic mattress.
- A bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, in addition to towels, a bathrobe, slippers and toiletry bag with various toiletries.
- A personal telephone the number of which will be given to you upon your arrival. Rates are consistent with those practised by Swiss hotels, and your outside calls will automatically be billed to your room. You can ask the reception to block your line at any time should you not wish to be disturbed. The use of mobile phones is strictly forbidden in intensive care, in the operating unit, in the recovery ward and in the radiology area to ensure the safe functioning of medical-technical devices
- A flat screen TV with a radio, as well as unlimited free WiFi. Earphones are available free of charge in double rooms upon request to your nurse.
- A digital safe. We do nevertheless recommend that you do not bring jewellery or valuable objects and in the event of your doing this, that you leave them with reception when you are admitted. Should you leave your room momentarily, we strongly advise you to lock up your valuables and personal effects in the cupboard provided for this purpose. The Clinic declines all responsibility in the event of loss or theft.
- A writing set with a pen.
- Care of flowers you are given. Please note that for hygiene reasons, only cut flowers are allowed.
- An upgrade to a private room is possible for a CHF 300.-/night supplement in addition to your insurance cover.
Our motto is to make you happy. Don’t hesitate to tell us about your culinary preferences so that we can advise you regarding the best options that are as close as possible to your wishes. All our patients – whether they have private or semi-private insurance enjoy the same catering services at no additional cost.
- Aside from people on a special diet, you have a choice of two menus at every meal, lovingly prepared by our Chef and his team. At no additional cost, you can also order a dish from the “Patient Menu”. At lunchtime, one of the two options is a Green Fork label selection.
- All meal orders are taken by one of our Catering Assistants, unless your health requires careful monitoring of your diet, in which case one of our Nutrition Specialists will take your order.
- After meals, and in the evening, we provide you with mineral water, coffee, tea or herbal tea in your room. Any other drinks, alcoholic (if your treatment allows it) or non-alcoholic, can be obtained by consulting the menu from La Véranda Restaurant and will be charged to your account.
- If one of your visitors wishes to share a meal with you in your room or at La Veranda, please notify the Hospitality Assistant. Please refer to our guidelines regarding visits and in-room dining during the CoVID-19 period here.
- Our bar-restaurant-kiosk-florist "La Véranda" is available to both you and your visitors 7 days a week.
- A smoking area is available at La Véranda.
- Our kiosk offers a vast range of newspapers, magazines, treats, stationery, toiletries, toys and flowers. You may have a newspaper or magazine delivered to you in your room upon request
- A hairdressing salon, independent of the Clinic, is available for your use in the entrance hall and will also provide advice on “Self-Image” which is particularly intended for oncology patients. We suggest making an appointment on 021 641 34 99.
- Ask your nurse about specialists in beauty therapy, and manicures and pedicures, who are available on request.
- A laundry service for your personal clothing can be arranged upon request to your nurse or the housekeeper.
- Your mail and flowers are delivered directly to your room. Your letters can be left at the reception where you can purchase stamps. Should you not be able to leave your room, your mail can be given to your nurse.
- Cash withdrawals can be made at the reception.
- A limited number of parking places are available. We would appreciate it if you could avoid parking your car at the Clinic for the duration of your stay. Parking is available at the Palais de Beaulieu or the Clinic can arrange a taxi.
- An abbot or pastor and their helpers, nominated by their Church as chaplains for the Clinic, make regular visits to patients. They can also be called should you express a wish in this regard. A representative from any other religious denomination can be called on request.
- Lounges are available for patients and visitors on the 1st and 2nd floors. A self-serve computer is installed in the lounges on the 2nd floor.
- An unsupervised play area called the Mini-Club is available for kids on the 1st floor.
- Located on the 1st floor of the Clinic, the Galerie de La Source, offers regular exhibitions open daily to the public from 10am to 8pm. Themes alternate between medical and cultural subjects.
- A pleasant garden is also at your disposal for a breath of fresh air.
- Please note that pets are forbidden inside the Clinic.
Chief Hospitality Officer
Head of Housekeeping
Head of Catering
Monday to Friday
Sunday and holidays